Leaders of Sisters of Mercy Congregations, Institutes and Federations throughout the world form Mercy International Association, founded to serve the Sisters of Mercy, our associates and colleagues in ministry. Members of the Association share the passion of our founder, Catherine McAuley, to bring mercy to people who are poor, sick and uneducated.
Mercy International Association is comprised of:
- Sisters of Mercy of the Americas
- Institute of the Sisters of Mercy of Australia
- Sisters of Mercy of Great Britain
- Congregation of the Sisters of Mercy (Ireland)
- Nga Whaea Atawhai o Aotearoa Sisters of Mercy New Zealand
- Sisters of Mercy of Newfoundland
- Religious Sisters of Mercy (Philippines)
Mercy International Centre
Mercy International Centre in Dublin, Ireland, is the heritage, hospitality and spiritual center for the worldwide Mercy Community. A living memorial to Catherine McAuley, this original house established by Catherine is a place of pilgrimage and renewal for sisters, associates, companions, co-ministers and friends of Mercy.